It's fun, addicting, and rewarding!
- Free to join, no membership fee
- Be part of a select group of boaters who participate in a great 60 year Portland tradition
- You’ll learn maneuvers such as the curtsey, cartwheel, circle, circle within a circle, figure 8, ribbon candy, and the candy cane swirl (aka “the spiral of death”)
- Entertain your family and friends, start a new Christmas holiday tradition
- Improve your boating skills with dozens of experienced boat captains – Make new friends, great camaraderie
- Belong to a non-profit that gives back to the community you love
- Receive advice and assistance on display making
- Flexible schedule, you choose your parade nights
- Dinner provided on Camas & St. Helens nights, Beaches and Spaghetti Factory, Portland Spirit Cruise
- Free or reduced rate moorage (Riverplace, Columbia Crossings, Salpare Bay) during parade season
- Free or reduced rate electricity during parade season
- Fuel discounts (Columbia Crossings, CRYC, Tyee, St. Helens, Rocky Point) during parade season
Reduced rate for repairs and haul outs during parade season
Sign up now by clicking on the "Join Us > Sign up" menu!